Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Funny People

I thought this movie would be awesome, considering the cast, and the direction. We saw it last night, and sadly, it was disappointing. Surprisingly, the movie had no really quoteable lines, and there weren't any real laugh-out-loud moments. I had been wanting to see the movie for a long time because I had such high hopes for it and I'm a huge fan of a lot of the actors in it. Aside from not being funny, the dramatic storyline just wasn't that captivating. I kind of felt like it didn't know if it was a comedy or a drama, but it kind of sucked at both. I want to see Julie and Julia, I hope that's a lot better. I don't want to be let down by two movies in the same week! Also, I'm making some killer cookies right now, so a recipe and photos should follow sometime in the next day or so. Also, fuck my landlord in the ass. I am so glad we moved out of that place, every time I have dealt with him it has been a living hell, it was even hell for us to just get out of there. Hopefully shizz will be better here.

No comments: