Saturday, November 21, 2009

Benefit's Bright Lights Big City!

I just got the Bright Lights Big City! gift set from Benefit, like you can see in the title, and I thought I would do a little before and after pics and show what it actually does. It's on sale at Sephora for $35 right not, and you get 3 full size products, plus a really nice 2-sided pocket mirror, and a little makeup bag, and it's all very pretty! Anywho- I think all 3 product produced a noticable difference, and I took some pics that will hopefully show the effects. The first product is the "That Gal" brightening face primer. You can wear it under foundation or powder, or just wear it on it's own. In the pics, I'm just wearing it by itself. The kit also comes with an Eye Bright instant eye brightener pencil. It's like a very pale pink color, I used it pretty much all over my eyes in the pics, on the inside by my nose, on the brow bone, under my eyes, and on the lids. The third product is Bad Gal mascara in blue, which is also supposed to brighten the eyes. I am pretty happy with all 3 products, I think they all work just as they are advertised, and you couldn't beat the deal with a stick. The first picture is before, and the second 2 are the after pics. I know, my hairs are terrible, please forgive.

No comments: