Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sall Hansen Nail Art Pen

Two words can describe this- Hot Garbage!!! I bought one, thinking it would be awesome for doing designs on my nails. When you use it over another nail polish, it beads up and does not stay where you put it, so you can't really draw any lines or do anything like what it shows on the package. If you use it on top of your natural nails it works fine, so if you get the white one it would be awesome for french manicures, but that's about it. I got the black one, and it's probably going in the trash. Normally the pens cost about $8, but they were on sale and I had a coupon so mine was like $4. Don't waste your money, ladies.

1 comment:

ZannaWillEatYouAlive said...

I wish I read this before I bought one. What a flaming piece of shit. The paint got all gummy and gross. Damn that Sally Hansen!!!